Extending the effective focal length of the Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS lens, the FE 2.0x Teleconverter renders this telephoto zoom as a 140-400mm f/5.6 lens. The dedicated design maintains full communication between the lens and E-mount mirrorless cameras, including auto-exposure metering, autofocus, and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. Additionally, this teleconverter also features a dust- and moisture-resistant construction, matching the lens, to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
2.0x teleconverter doubles the reach of the 70-200mm lens with only a two-stop loss in exposure.
Dedicated design maintains a high degree of image quality as well as full electronic communication to support the use of AE, AF, and OSS.
Weather-resistant design matches the construction of the 70-200mm lens itself for use in inclement conditions.
- E-Mount Teleconverter/Full-Frame Format
- 2.0x Magnification Factor
- Communication Between Lens & Camera
- Maintains Metering, Autofocus, and OSS
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Compatible with FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS
|Mount type||Sony E-mount|